Hollister Electrical, Plumbing, and Heating employees are a vital part of delivering quality sales and service to consumers in our area.
We believe that each staff member has a role in fulfilling our mission. We are looking for employees who appreciate our commitment to our employees and the community. If this is you, we encourage you to apply!
Check the list of available job opportunities on this page.
Then, send resume or download the application below. Print and fill out the application, mail or drop it off at 4007 West Jackson Street, Macomb, IL 61455 or email it to Michele Lockwood at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Hollister Electrical, Plumbing and Heating has been serving West Central Illinois since its inception in 1944, offering a wide range of services from minor residential plumbing repairs to installation of large commercial boilers. Don and Imogene Hollister founded the business, and then passed it on to their son-in-law and daughter, Conley and Donna Bainter, who in turn sold the business to the present owners – their son-in-law and daughter, John and Cristine Purdy in 1998.
The company's initial emphasis was on plumbing and boilers. That tradition continues to this day, but to be more versatile, as we have added electrical work to round out our service abilities. The most innovative addition to our company has been Perma-Liner trenchless pipe repair. This state- of-the-art procedure can make repairs to drain lines without invasive and unsightly digging and is an important aspect of our company. In the spring of 2009, John added 3 new services that are offered to the businesses clients: Water Proofing, Remodeling and HVAC. In January 2001 John purchased Floor to Ceiling, a full line furniture and floor covering store.
COMPANY VISION AND MISSION STATEMENTS
A. The Company's Vision Statement
Hollister Electrical, Plumbing and Heating vision is to be the premier plumbing service company in west central Illinois. Our vision is to be number one in customer satisfaction, trust, and value. Our vision also is to grow in a manner to meet our community's needs – for both our valued customers and our future valued customers. Our vision is not necessarily to be the biggest – only the best.
B. The Company's Mission Statement
Our vision will be realized by adhering to our mission, which is as follows:
1. We will maintain business ethics that are consistent with the faith of the owners in Jesus Christ and His teachings.
2. We will provide our clients with prompt, professional, courteous service and workmanship.
3. We will always strive to deliver the best value for our customers' hard-earned income.
4. We will keep our technicians and office staff trained – not only with cutting-edge home service products and technology, but in all aspects of business to ensure our customers receive nothing less than the best professional service available. Our employees are drug-tested and background checked to ensure our customers' peace of mind.
5. We will create a working environment where employees enjoy their work, and are appreciated and rewarded for their excellence. This same environment will nurture an atmosphere where employees will have a sense of belonging to a team, and will care for themselves and each other.
6. We will strive to impact our community and its members positively by extending value and morals to our clients, as John and Cristine believe, as the Lord provides time and resources.
Employment opportunities are updated regularly but availability is subject to change without notice. Some positions may have requirements, experience or qualifications that are not listed below. If you have any questions concerning employment opportunities at Hollister Home Center, please contact our General Manager, Michele Lockwood at 309-833-1000.
- Licensed Plumber
- Certified HVAC Technician